Monday, January 3, 2011

Monday, January 3, 2011

Work.  Got to work this morning to a floor full of water in the break room.  A water bottle had leaked all over so after mopping up the floor (with paper towels - we don't actually have a mop.) I replaced the water bottle on the cooler only to have no water come out of the cooler... of course I have no picture documentation of any of this.  I imagine I will get better as the days and months go on with this picture a day thing.... but until then my pictures are not going to be too great.  So now that I'm home, I'm lazy again.  (this is typical of me when I'm home unless I have to go somewhere) I did decide to reorganize my books.... i like the authors to be together.  In the process, I realized that I have 10 books that are doubles!  Have to take those in for store credit at readers corner.  :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment