Monday, January 31, 2011

January 15, 2011

this every other day is getting to be a habit. I need to break that. Today I spent all day working on my picture project for my house. my uncle David only hangs his own pictures in his house. None are the same size or the same frames but they are all pictures he took. I love that idea and ever since I saw Uncle Davids house, I've always wanted to do that. So I have begun..... its still a work in progress but its progressing.... :-)



I actually have a window frame that is supposed to go under this wording "dream" so it looks like you are looking out a window, but the size picture I ordered is not big enough to fit in the window frame. So this is temporarily placed here until I get the right size picture for the window.


Some of these have been hanging in my house for a while, but I added a few.  Eventually all my walls will be full of my photos.  :-)

this is the hallway going up the stairs to the 2nd floor.  It will eventually be full as well.  :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment