Monday, February 7, 2011

Thursday, January 20, 2011

So I missed a few days this month.... I'm going to make up for it today.  I did a lot today :-)  My dad lives in a corner apartment on the 7th floor... this was the view this morning....


As I mentioned before, my dad has no food in his house, so we had to go out for breakfast.  After breakfast we did our favorite thing and went for coffee.  (wow I used to tell my grandpa I would never go have coffee for fun, now I do it all the time... I must be getting old :-) 


My dad actually has a job so he had some work he had to get done....


So I had the day to explore downtown Denver.  I went to the Browns Palace, Denver Art Museum, and walked by the capital building.  After I spent all afternoon looking at art and walking all over downtown, I got back my dad had already planned the evening.  But first, we had a side trip I wanted to go to.... Coyote Ugly.  Yes the same kind as the movie.  It was not too busy when we went there since it was around 4pm so we just had a beer, played some college drinking game with the bartender, and of course I got on the bar just so I could say I did!  

My dad wasn't allowed to get on the bar, but I took his picture too.... 

After Coyote Ugly, we went to a fondue place (can't remember whats it called)  but it was really good!  Then we went to a burlesque comedy show!  It was good... not Vegas but still good. 

They even got me on stage to do some dancing with some others from the audience.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment