Monday, July 25, 2011

30-day Challenge - DAY 1

Quick background.... the 30-day challenge was going around on facebook a few months ago.  Its basically a photo a day with certain criteria - something you love, something you hate, etc.   You get the idea.  I'm going to try to do it in 30 days even though it may take me 90 days... we'll see how it goes.  :-)  

DAY 1:  A picture of yourself with fifteen facts.

1.  Thats me... well, 26+ years ago.... 
2.  I was really cute!
3.  I love being outside, but I hate bugs.
4.  I'm scared of the dark.
5.  I'm an administrative assistant but would love to be actually using my degree....
6.  I miss the military.... sometimes.
7.  I love to read.
8.  I love to travel.
9.  The grass is green.... most of the time.
10. The sky is blue.
11.  Writing 15 facts is harder then you think....
12. I love photography and wish I did it a lot more then i do now.
13. I love God.
14. I love and miss my family.... wish I could see them more.... all of them. 
15.  My name is April Camenisch and this is my blog.... one of them anyways :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment