Random Things I Learned Today

I think we learn something everyday, rather you retain it... well, sometimes it's just random nonsense, why retain it?

Monday, February 7, 2011

Friday, February 4, 2011

So Tuesday was my birthday but we went out to dinner tonight to celebrate at Kankis!  I love that place.  I didn't take any pictures but some people did.. I'll post them when I steal them :-)
Posted by April at 6:11 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2021 (2)
    • ►  March (2)
  • ▼  2011 (74)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (13)
    • ►  May (13)
    • ►  April (15)
    • ▼  February (14)
      • Sunday, February 13, 2011
      • Saturday, February 12, 2011
      • Friday, February 11, 2011
      • Thursday, February 10, 2011
      • Monday, February 7, 2011
      • Saturday, February 5, 2011
      • Friday, February 4, 2011
      • Monday, January 31, 2011
      • Monday, January 24, 2011
      • Sunday, January 23, 2011
      • Saturday, January 22, 2011
      • Friday, January 21, 2011
      • Thursday, January 20, 2011
      • Wednesday, January 19, 2011
    • ►  January (11)
  • ►  2009 (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (1)
  • ►  2008 (13)
    • ►  September (13)

About Me

April
View my complete profile
Picture Window theme. Theme images by cmisje. Powered by Blogger.